so I made a practice cake mix cake. here are my yays cut out.
and here's what it looked like on the inside. like a total failure.
it was funny in a way and I'm not completely deterred. I'll have another go, maybe I'll cut the letter thicker this time, make a lighter cake like a sponge and double check that the icing won't melt.
anyway there are plenty of things on the internet that still make me happy. like:
- this really cute story of a little girl fundraising for an iPad
- super easy one ingredient banana ice cream (two if you want to be fancy)
- star snoods
- a pop-up bakery/cake stall
- I love lunch bags, especially this spotted baby baggu
- this baggy fruit print dress
- and a small glimpse into working life at the new yorker