Thursday, October 4, 2012


lovely little things. on wednesday I met some ladies from the narrandera writers’ group at the sweetest cafe with an enviable diner style fit out. it was run by two mums, who initially thought the shop would be a cake and cookie store. cute! we had three tall glasses of homemade lemon cordial and a lovely little slice to share.

a very australian love story kept me entertained on the drive home.

this week I’m on the hunt for a jaffle maker, I’ve been looking for a little while but probably not hard enough. the search continues, partly motivated by memories of the gooey banana jaffles my mum would make for us during school holidays and partly motivated by this jaffle post!
it has been a mini work week for me and it’s already the weekend for me. yay! I’ll hopefully savour it as weekend work starts again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment