Wednesday, October 24, 2012


things didn’t feel so joyful this morning but by mid afternoon they seemed to have turned around. a mint hot chocolate and a free packet of hot pink star stickers definitely helped. and kitchen cabinet is on tonight!

tony’s traveling a lot next month and in preparation, I’ve ordered beci orpin’s new craft book. I can’t wait for it to arrive. I’m feeling the slightest bit anxious about his travels, it sounds silly but we’re hardly ever apart.

here are some more photos from our trip to the heide museum last month. next time I visit I hope to picnic there.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Blogger girl! Welcome aboard! xsx eurgh but the verification thingy sucks. I cant read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lovely! I'd nearly given up on blogging til I ran into you and found out that you blogged too! :) hope you're having a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete